Wednesday, September 18, 2013

The Latest Addition!

Just wanted to update why I've not posted in FOREVER!!!!!  We've been a little busy round here at the homestead due to.....Baby Sean! (aka Fuzzy Bean, B-Sean)


In the past few months he has gone from an Eat-Sleep-Cry Baby to a Happy-Smiling-Sweet Baby and we love him to pieces.  Hello!  Look at that smile!  He looks just like his big brother it's crazy!

Two kids is a lot of work, but I'm taking it one day at a time.  I'm lucky to have a 2 yo that loves his afternoon nap and a baby who basically sleeps through the night every night!  I don't feel nearly as tired as I did when Jack was a newborn. 

Speaking of Jack he thinks his new brother is pretty neat and calls him B-Sean (short for baby Sean).  He is also getting 4 new teeth right now so he pretty much acts like he's possessed by the devil.  I'll be glad when that's over!


I can't believe that summer is almost over!  I feel like just yesterday it was the beginning of June and we were bringing Sean home from the hospital.  And now Autumn begins in 5 days!!!  We have a lot planned for the fall and upcoming holidays.  I can't wait to share it all with anyone who might be reading this!  Thank you whoever you are!  Tell me your autumn plans in the comments below!

Love,
WW

No comments:

Post a Comment