Wednesday, May 14, 2014

It's Wednesday!

Good day!

Last night after the kids went down I went to the basement and did the Full Body Workout video on Tone It Up's YouTube page.  I felt much better and I really enjoyed the routine.  I didn't use weights because I still hadn't located their hiding place!  After I finished the video I did some searching and found those little buggers ha ha!

This morning I got up at 6:15 and did a Booty Call Routine.  Booty Call just means a workout you do first thing in the morning after you get up.  I did the Malibooty workout video and I was awesome!  I could really feel it working my glutes!  I think I might try to do it another time after my run tonight.  The Bikini Series schedule says to run 3 miles.  I haven't decided if I'm going to do that or jump back into my Couch to 5k training program.  I guess it will depend on the weather and how I feel once I start running.  I haven't ran since Saturday.  I'm a little bit sore from the strength training but not in a bad way.

In other news:  Sean starting walking today!

He has been standing up without holding on to anything for a week or so and last night he started taking a few steps.  At lunchtime today he took 5 or 6 steps in a row!  He just turned 11 months last Saturday.  I can't believe it!  Jack didn't walk until he was 14 months, but I hear the 2nd baby almost always walks earlier than the 1st.  I think it's great!

These boys are a handful and they keep me on my toes.  I like to say my new job title is "Referee", because they are wrestling all the time.  Boys are so physical! 

Happy Hump Day!
Luv, Winey

No comments:

Post a Comment