Friday, December 28, 2012

New Year Resolutions

I thought I would share some of my New Year's resolutions for 2013.  Some of them are the same as last year, but I'm hoping I can really stick to them this time.

I'll just list them in no particular order:

Stick to my household chores schedule
Start a skin care routine (aimed at preventing fine lines and wrinkles!)
Plan our meals for each week and grocery shop once a week
Do more craft/learning projects with Jack
Get outside more!
Organize our photos and home videos
Kids Babybooks!!!
Be a better wife and mother
Pray more often
Live life positively.  Be happy!
Get into wearing makeup again
Blog regularly :)
Stick to our budget
Become a better communicator

Whoa!  That's a pretty big list.  I'm up for the challenge!  I love a fresh start.

Love,
Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment