Friday, January 18, 2013

I Heart Disney!

Ok so I have a slight (read HUGE) obsession with Walt Disney World and everything that goes along with it.  The movies, the music, the cartoons, the theme parks, the resorts, I could go on and on!

I saw this picture on facebook the other day and my first thought was "OMG I have to have that!"



It's the satchel from the Dooney & Bourke Retro Collection.  I have fallen in love with anything that's considered "Disney Retro" and this bag is so that!  I love the design and all the little detail in the graphics. 

I went to disneystore.com and it's $245!  Yikes!  I've never spent that much money on a purse let alone anything for myself.  http://www.disneystore.com/walt-disney-world-satchel-by-dooney-bourke-retro/mp/1319850/1000291/

Then it came to me...what holiday's are coming up?  Oh yeah Valentine's Day...Mother's Day...my Birthday.  Hmmm who needs to buy me a gift?

I "accidentally" left the web page open on a certain someone's computer, ya know like Ralphie Parker would have done if he was looking at Red Rider BB Guns online.

-WW

No comments:

Post a Comment