Sunday, March 10, 2013

Feeling Not So Spring-y

Did you spring forward today?

We completely forgot and didn't realize it until we got to church and the parking lot was full and found out we were 50 minutes late!  Yay us!

But hey...we had a busy weekend and I wasn't exactly thinking about the time change.  We closed on Friday and it went great.  It didn't take as long as I thought it would and I was just so happy to sign all 235,456 of those papers! haha!

We got this amazing gift basket from our realtor.  He is fantastic and he really worked for us the whole time.  You can tell he loves his job.

Here are some pictures of the gift basket after I unwrapped it (the wrapped version is in the video):



It's bread and cookies from Great Harvest Bread Co.  We got a loaf each of Cinnamon Swirl and Honey Whole Wheat, a bag of Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies and a Honey Bear!  The bread is really dense and delicious!  The cookies are huge and perfectly chewy.  There is tons of chocolate chips in them, but they're not too sweet.  This is the first time I've ever had Great Harvest and I WILL be purchasing more of their goodies!  Yum!

On Saturday we moved a lot of stuff to the house.  My parents helped us load and unload and it was all done pretty quickly (even with my preggo butt just standing around directing...and looking pretty).  We did discover that there is no power to our kitchen island, which means the dishwasher wont run.  It seems to need a new breaker.  The GFCI one they installed recently was a dud I guess?  It should be taken care of this week.  Fingers crossed!

I just uploaded a new video on my YouTube channel.  It's very short and I almost didn't post it because it isn't as good as I hoped it would be.  There was no electricity the day I filmed it, so I may do another one with more detail after we're officially moved in.

Here's the linkNew Home Series: Closing Day & Home Tour

See You Real Soon!

WW

*All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment