Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Busy Week

By this time on Friday we will have finished closing on our new house!

I can't believe it!  I never thought we would find a house that we liked AND could afford.  We are truly blessed.

Today I had an appointment with my OB.  I'm 25 weeks along and the baby looks and sounds great.  I feel pretty good, but I get winded easily especially when I'm cleaning the house or doing some intense packing.  This nesting period is wonderful for packing!

Tomorrow I have a dentist appointment, just a cleaning.  Then I'll head to the bank and get a cashiers check for closing on Friday. 

Our official move day will be March 16th, but we are going to make a couple of trips before that with some boxes and odds and ends that I don't really want on the big truck (for fear they will be damaged!).  The one thing that sucks is we cannot get out of our current lease here, so we will have to continue to pay rent and utilities until the end of May.  Grrrrrr.  That irritates me soooo badly! 

I will be vlogging the day we close and I'll try to get that video up on Sunday if I can. 

Yay!

WW

No comments:

Post a Comment