Friday, February 22, 2013

I Have A YouTube Channel!

I have subscribed to a couple YouTube channels over the past 6 months and I really like watching them and I love the idea of sharing with others and the sense of community. 

Here are the links to the channels I subscribe to:

MakeupByTiffanyD
missglamorazzi
MyHousewifeLife
OrganizedLikeJen
TheBusyBeeBuzz

The last 3 on the list are by the same person she just has different channels for the different topics she talks about.

With everything that is happening to our little family this year (new house, new baby) I decided to create my own YouTube channel as an accompaniment to this blog. 

I will try to post videos once a week.  The content will range from redecorating the house to family things and everything in between!  What ever I feel like making a video about I am going to try it!  
I may even venture into vlogging! 

I am a little nervous about putting myself out there on video.  I don't think I'm all that great to look at and I really hate my voice on video.  But, maybe this endeavor will help me get over some of those things. 

Anyway, I'm doing this for me and I don't care if anyone likes or watches what I put out there.  Although I wouldn't mind if they did!

Here is the link to my channel:

TheWineyWife on YouTube

 
 
Love,
WW

No comments:

Post a Comment